As soon as he heard about the Egyptian army doctor who’d invented a machine to cure hepatitis C and HIV, Mohammed Yahia’s BS detector went off. After reading a paper the doctor had written, […]
Post Tagged with: "6 Tools for an Uncertain Era"
Late last November, something happened on Facebook that happens pretty much every day: An argument broke out over politics. In this particular case, the fight was between two former high-school friends who now live two […]
Subscribe Via Email
- A Day in the Life of Bryn Nelson
- How Rebecca Skloot Built The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Pitching Errors: How Not to Pitch
- Tools: Planner Pad, the Funnel of Focus
- Taking Good Notes: Tricks and Tools
- Gender Differences in Pitching: Results from the TON Pitching Habits Survey
- Storygram: Natalie Wolchover’s “Visions of Future Physics”
- Are You a Writer or an Editor? Part I: The Writers
- Ask TON: How Much Time Should I Spend Preparing a Pitch?
- Nailing the Nut Graf
- A Day in the Life of David Quammen
- A Day in the Life of Emma Marris
- Covering the Environment Beat
- Ask TON: What Does a Science Writing Master’s Program Get You?
- Trading the Pipette for the Pen: Transitioning from Science to Science Writing
- A Day in the Life of Nadia Drake
- How to Talk to Your Facebook Friends about Fake News
- On Being a PIO in the Age of the Internet
- Good Endings: How to Write a Kicker Your Editor—and Your Readers—Will Love
- Kathryn Schulz Paints a Chilling Picture of “The Really Big One”